Tan or Spray Tan?
Call ourSMART TANCertified
Salon Consultants Today!
Facial, Needleless Facelift/Lipo/Tummy Tuck or Hair Removal?
Book a free consultation with our Licensed Estheticians today!
SUNSEEKERS IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS 1/14/2017
831 Bowman Street Lebanon, Pa 17046
"We're not in the business of MAKING people LOOK good...We're in the business of HELPING people FEEL good"
-Erick & Justine
Hours of Operation:
T-Th 9am to 8:00pm
Friday 9am to 7pm
Undress Your Skin Fellas. The Gold Standard in Men's Hair Removal Nufree Finipil for Men is specifically formulated to be tough enough for difficult, coarse, and thick male hair. Nufree Finipil for Men is a perfect alternative to traditional Chest Waxing, Back Waxing, Eye Brow Waxing, Arm Waxing, Beard Waxing, Chin Waxing, Arm Waxing, Male Brazilian Waxing and More!
This isn't the 40yr Old Virgin, Nufree for Men is designed to deliver results that are dramatically less painful than Traditional Waxing methods and some more aggressive Laser Hair Removal treatments. Many of our clients have stated that hair growth is significantly slower after treatment, as long as 2 - 3 weeks between sessions. Clients also say their hair returned less thick and much finer.
It's Simple, Men want sexy, smooth skin but don't want to deal with the pain associated with body hair removal. Nufree 4 Men Only is a non-wax hair removal process that can remove hair from almost any part of the body—pain free! It's safe, fast, easy, and causes no redness, swelling, or discomfort. Apply finipil 4 Men Antiseptic lotion immediately afterward to cool, soothe, and protect.
Nufree is the only antibacterial, antimicrobial, non-wax hair removal system in the world. Nufree will never stick to your skin; so you won't experience the redness, or swelling of typical wax treatments. Nufree uproots the entire bulb and hair shaft and doesn't break the hair off the way shavers and waxes do. Nufree is safe for over 98% of the body - that's why licensed professionals worldwide choose Nufree over any other method of hair removal.
Unwanted hair has become a more serious problem due to the following:
-High blood pressure medications
-Aspirin taken on a daily basis
Dark and coarse hair growth can be the result of:
Finipil is a scientifically approved, patented, FDA registered OTC antiseptic made by Equibal Labs which is applied on clients after and in between Nufree hair removal services. This antiseptic cream destroys 99.999% of bacteria and cools and soothes the skin while protecting the empty hair follicle. Finipil Kills 99.999% of germs, reduces redness, replaces cataphoresis, Dermatologist researched, tested and approved and approved for daily use. Finipil cools - by dropping the temperature of the empty follicle, freezing away swelling due to water retention, hot showers or aerobic workouts. Prevents infection of the empty hair follicle. Finipil should be used daily - on damp skin after showering or bathing to activate it. This keeps the skin sanitary and the follicles clean and free of clogging and foreign matter.
Finipil protects against ingrowns - and rids the area of old ingrowns caused by waxing, shaving at home, and hard water.
Finipil increases - the time between hair removal treatments when used in conjunction with Nufree.
Make No Mistake...Nufree is the Gold Standard in hair removal. Don't settle for imitations!
1) If Nufree isn't a wax, what is it? Nufree is a natural, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey.
2) How long has Nufree been in existence?
Nufree has been used in thousands of salons for over 30 years.
3) How safe is Nufree? Nufree was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required hair removal for their patients prior to surgery. Nufree was clinically tested for over 10 years.
4) Why is there no pain with Nufree? Nufree never dries and doesn't stick to the skin, so it doesn't pull or cause painful irritation.
5) How long does a treatment take? The average session is between 5-10 minutes. For example, eyebrows, sideburns, upper lips or one arm can be treated in 5 minutes. A full pair of arms, tummy, bikini line or underarms can be treated in just 10 minutes. A pair of legs only takes 20 minutes.
6) How much does it cost? That will vary slightly by salon, but chances are it will cost you less than you are spending on disposable razors. Some parts of the body can be treated for less than $20.
7) Why do I need finipil after my treatments? finipil helps shrink the empty follicle, keeps it clean and retards hair re-growth.
8) How long do the results last? Results can be seen immediately. After your first two treatments, regrowth is lighter and softer. If finipil is applied, you will initially return in four to six weeks. With each additional treatment where finipil has been applied, you will experience one third less growth each time and visits will not be required for six to ten weeks. Eventually you only need to return for treatments once to twice a year.
9) Why can't I do it myself? Deep hair removal is not a home treatment. Amazing long-term results are achieved because the process is performed by a trained professional. finipil helps perpetuate the results achieved through your Nufree treatment.
10) Does it matter what applicators are used?